We are all unique, yet we all share many things in common, including the willingness to make a difference in our lifes and the lives of those we hold dearly. That's what we are all about.
Wood Badge is the most advanced training available for Scout Leaders who are involved in the programs of the Boy Scouts of America. The central feature of this training program is leadership development reviewing 11 essential skills. 1. Communicating
2. Knowing and Using Resources
3. Understanding the Characteristics and Needs of the Group and Its Members
5. Controlling Group Performance
6. Effective Teaching
7. Representing the Group
9. Sharing Leadership
11. Setting the Example
Here is 's review of this program:
11 Leadership Skills Summary Part 1 (200k)
11 Leadership Skills Summary Part 2 (175k)
- Wood Badge.Org
- Wood Badge.Com
- Leadership Development: History, Theory & Resources Pine Tree Web
- Trainee Concerns for Wood Badge Course Instructors
- Wood Badge Staff Mailing List
- Wood Badge Troop 925
- 11 Wood Badge Skills for Everybody
- The Kudu Horn and Scouting by Lew Orans
- The Wood Badge Patrol Name Encyclopedia by Jørn Lodahl
- What does this Wooden Badge have to do with it?
- Cub Scout Trainer Wood Badge
- Why Should I Go to Wood Badge Training?
- Where and When is Wood Badge being held?
- Where and When is Cub Scout Trainer Wood Badge being held?
- Leadership Skills Taught In Boy Scout Leader Wood Badge And other Boy Scout Training Courses by Larry Jones
- Comments on public use of the Eleven Leadership Skills by Don Tolin
- A Scout is Reverent Resources An Interfaith Service as presented at Wood Badge Course EC-462-W on Sunday, September 27, 1992
- The Pine Tree Book of Quotations
- Japan 10th Wood Badge Reunion
- The Gilwell Park Campsite
- White Stag Program
Need to place an order?